These forms are for Army/Air Force Pay Records requests.  Please select the correct form based on the years you are requesting Military Pay Records copies.


Your Information

Army/AF LES Request
Army/AF Requests Jan. 1976 - Present
To ensure spam blocker does not block receipt of responses regarding your ticket, please add to your safe senders email list before submitting your ticket.
Create a passcode for this ticket to view information and responses. Passcodes must be a minimum of 15 characters and contain at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, one number, and one special character. Passcodes cannot contain your name or email address. Safeguard your passcode for future use.
If you were a member of Special Forces, a Service Academy Cadet, or a Cadet in an ROTC program during the period you are requesting, STOP! DFAS Military Pay does not hold your pay records. Please contact your Unit of Assignment during that time period, or its Central Command if Unit was decommissioned, to request those documents.
Please select your current rank or rank at separation.
Please select your Pay Entry Date/Pay Entry Basic Date (PEBD). *Please note - if you use another date format, MM/DD/YYYY, the system will not be able to match your dates and your request will be rejected.
Please select the state for which you have Income Tax withheld.

Please select the Branch of Military Service you were in during the period requested, if your were in multiple Branches of Military Service during this period you Must provide a Chronological Breakdown of Service.
Please select the Service Component for which you served during the period you are requesting, if your were part of multiple Service Components during this period you Must provide a Chronological Breakdown of Service. For Active Guard/Reserves (AGR) please select Active. (Deployments or State Technician positions are Not AGR) **Be aware that Activation or Deployment while in the Reserves/National Guard does NOT change your Service Component, all pay records would remain under the Reserve/National Guard**
Please enter the earliest year for the period you are requesting.
Please select the earliest month of the period you are requesting.
Please enter the latest year of the period you are requesting.
Please select the latest month of the period you are requesting.
In order to complete this form you MUST include a copy of your valid Government issued Photo ID in the below attachment section. Acceptable Photo ID's include un-expired Driver's License, State Issued ID, Federal Issued ID, Military ID or US Passport. 

Photographs, 'selfies', Weapon Permits or non-ID documents (i.e. DD214, NGB22 or other Forms) are Not acceptable as valid Photo ID.

*At least 1 file must be uploaded.

**In order to submit this form you MUST attach a copy of a valid, i.e. un-expired, Government Issued Photo ID for verification.** In order to upload selected files to your ticket you must click the "Upload Files" button before pressing the submit button to make sure they get included.
Submits your item to a customer service representative.
Cancels your inquiry and returns you back to the FAQ Page.
PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT: Disclosure of your contact and other information is voluntary. It is solicited for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry or request. If it not provided, we may not be able to respond.