Providing responsive, professional finance and accounting services for the people who defend America means delivering timely useful information. Our site allows customers the ability to request support or provide feedback. Every individual is unique, but they often face similar issues. Browse our frequently asked questions database before submitting a question for best results.
Listed in the following table are links to help you find your answers.
Non Appropriated Funds Payroll is a single repository for NAF HQ and local HR representatives to ask questions and research FAQs on NAF personnel actions and payroll information.

Customer Service site for Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel to find answers to their pay questions.
We are sorry, but we cannot answer pay questions for Marine Corps, please refer to your S1.

Customer Service web site for the myPay web site application.

Retired Pay and Annuitant Pay

Inquiries related to system access processed by the Special Actions Security Office (SASO), including audits, suspensions, password resets, adding, modifying, or deactivating accounts.

Customer service system for DFAS Travel Pay that provides real time answers to all customer inquires.  This area can support questions from Army Personnel only.

AskDFAS Columbus CCC - Commercial Pay Inquiries


Civilian PCS Relocation Debt

Welcome to the AskDFAS Cleveland Disbursing page. Please review the FAQ's prior to submitting your request as the FAQ's might answer your question or direct you to the correct information.

This module is for accounting and finance systems access requests regarding password resets and adding, modifying or deactivating accounts.

The DCPS Password Reset system is used to streamline the process of resetting passwords for the DCPS system.  DCPS stands for Defense Civilian Pay System.

This area is for Debt and Claims customers to submit Claims and Protests to Debt. Customers can find answers to frequently asked questions that will help guide them through the submission process.


Disbursing Requests

Submit questions or copies of court orders regarding garnishment for support or commercial debt, personal Chapter 13 or 7 bankruptcy or Uniformed Services Former Spouse Protection Act entitlement.

Indianapolis AskDFAS VID Request

Customer can request  a copy/copies of his/her prior Military Pay Records, to include Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)

Navy & Marine Military Pay Requests

Power of Attorney (POA) Requests


Submission of Army and Air Force SDC claims only.

Allow current and prior Service Members and Civilians the ability to request W2/1099-R's be reissued.

Area specifically designed to accept online Travel Pay Claims Submissions.

Version: 23.05.00
Build Date: 2023.05.24 17:30:00